Sunday, October 4, 2015

A New Chapter

Hey everyone! I can't believe it has been over a year since the last time I blogged. I really enjoyed it, so I'm not sure why I stopped. I guess life gets away from everyone sometimes.

Anyway, things have changed drastically. S and I are no longer together, we came to a conclusion that we didn't want the same things out of life, it was an "amicable" split, so to speak. That was back in May of 2014.  I moved out and got on with my life, got a small apartment and decorated it nicely, worked overtime to afford it and tried to work on myself. Eventually, I got back into the dating scene. I signed up for a website called "plenty of fish" because working second shift gave me little time for meeting anyone. Alas, I did meet someone, someone I had searched for, for a long time. Exactly what I was looking for in a man. We took things slow and got to know one another, but also fell deeply in love.

We are getting married next weekend. I really can't believe it! I feel as if I should me more nervous than I am, but he is the calming factor to everything in my life. We have a cute little home and are working hard to make our marriage strong and with the help of God, we will do great. I really can't believe how my life has turned around, and for the better. I am excited to see what our near future holds!


No comments:

Post a Comment