Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Fun!

Hey everyone!

     Well, Fall is definitely upon us, and I haven't done any blogging in quite some time. Things are really picking up here at work, the Hillsdale County Fair just commenced, which was a lot of fun.  One of my partner's and I worked the 9-1-1 Booth, and talked to residents about signing up for the county Code Red system. The Code Red system is simply a reverse notification tool that we in emergency services can use to notify residents of any emergencies in their immediate area such as a chemical spill, tornado warning or even a child abduction. So far, plenty of people have signed up and seem to like the idea. 

     I have also been toying with the idea of starting my own beauty blog. I enjoy the other blogs so much, and enjoy all things beauty related. I can blame that in some ways on my sister, we kind of got into it together. I would really enjoy doing it with her, but we would need to get together to talk about and develop it further. Right now it's just a dream of mine. 

   Also, Christmas is SO CLOSE and other blogs are starting to show the new Holiday Kits that the high-end brands are starting to roll out. This is so exciting, and the best time of year to get tons of great product all in one. Last year my sister got me the Tarte Carried Away palette, which I absolutely adore, and I got her a Lorac set. I am so excited to start my holiday planning and shopping.

     Well that's about it from me for now, I just wanted to make a new entry and get into the swing of blogging again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment