Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The List

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Another day rocking the mic here at work, hope everyone is having a great day. It has been warmer today here in Michigan, with impending showers and thunderstorms tomorrow evening. I did want to share something that I found on another website that I love, makeupandbeautyblog.com. I haven't done a survey since the days of MySpace, but I thought it would be fun to do one today. Here goes!


Le List:

* Have you ever had a bunk bed?
Of course! My siblings and I would tuck blankets under the top bunk mattress to make a "fort." It was so fun! I loved sleeping on the top bunk, it felt so cool to be sleeping so close to the ceiling.

* Are you working on any self-improvement projects?
The question is, when aren't I? Lately I have been working on patience, within myself and also on the job. I have to admit, it's hard sometimes!

* When was the last time you wore a formal gown?
Definitely at my sister's wedding, in March of 2011. I felt so glamorous, even though I wasn't the bride!

* How long does it take you to do your eye makeup in the morning?
Usually about ten minutes. Here is my routine: moisturizer, primer, shadow, mascara, eyeliner and under-eye concealer, in that order.

*How many different places have you lived?
Definitely not anywhere exciting, like Paris or Chicago. Only three places from the time I was born until now.

* This week I'd like to ...
Get through the work-week so I can go into vacation mode.

* When was the last time you went to Vegas?
I haven't been, but S and I have been talking about visiting sometime this Fall for a few days. (Birthday gift, perhaps? :D)

* What's your favorite doughnut?
Oh, that's a tough one. I love doughnuts, and I usually go for frosted cake ones with a glass of orange juice or milk. If I am feeling especially fancy, I will spring for a cream filled long john or a nut-topped cinnamon roll.

*How often do you prepare meals for yourself?
Daily, and usually something quick, as the life of a dispatcher is demanding. S also loves to cook, as he went to college for culinary arts. We usually try to go for a fun dinner once a week at our favorite Mexican spot the next town over.

* Did you have any posters on your bedroom walls as a kid or when you were a teenager?
So many! I had an entire wall in my room dedicated to the actor Josh Hartnett, silly I know! He was handsome though! 

So that was my list! I have to admit that I laughed loudly while I was typing it. It was so fun to do!

Special Thank You to Karen at Make-Up & Beauty Blog  for the use of her idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment